Sunday, August 9, 2009

More from Austrian gay television

Kendra and I saw this movie the other day. As you can see we are limited in our English language options.I would be interested in what people think. I didn't think it was as bad as the reviews I read. A. O. Scott the reviewer for the Times (and son of Joan Wallach Scott) said it proved that that "lampooning homophobia has become an acceptable, almost unavoidable form of homophobic humor." I don't know if that's true, for instance with Stephen Colbert. In any case, I will try to avoid those pitfalls in the rest of this post.

Here are some hot guys.
Sorry they couldn't be blond and Polish.

Here is the ballet they watch outdoors on the big screen in Vienna.
Sorry I couldn't get a less blurry picture. The dancing was too fast.

Here is me eating a wurst.



1 comment: